Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pattalung & Surat Thani

2.6.08

The route to Pattalung was flat and easy with good roads (Highway) but boring. Mostly Paddy fields and traffic lights. No cyclist along the way. Along the way I hit a hump and the camera dropped and it got dented . It's still working but the viewing screen is distorted.It's still working.

After Pattalung it also the same , easy and flat. In the east I see high mt range , some peaks as high as 2,000 meters. There seem to be a lot of paddy and young rubber planted. The scenery monotonous. Many people smsed me but can't reply 2 all, I m ok and thank you to all who smsed, I can only send sms maybe once a day to one person. I meet interesting people but communication is difficult otherwise all is fine. Riding alone , I can move when I like and people are willing to help, but u get lonesome as u cannot chat with anyone.

Adnan.

3.6.08

Somewhere after Surat Thani there seem to be a lot of Nira palms , smaller than d coconut and dark purple in colour They seem to be growing wild and not harvested I see some being sold in Hatyai. A round Khoapanombaek a lot oil palms are being grown. and east of Ban Ko Muk I see a ridge almost a replica of the Melawati Ridge in Ulu Kelang.

No comments: