Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The countdown begins

Hi,
Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin to all my muslim friends and to the others I hope you also joined in the festivities and enjoyed the long break - just don't over indulge with the lemang , rendang and the cookies served. The open houses will go on till the end of the month ,so don't pile on the kilos. The Merdeka celebrations are also under way and let's hope the country will continue to enjoy peace and prosperity.
I have less than 20 days before starting my ride and i am quite excited about it. Preparation wise I am about ready except for a few items that need to be sorted out. There's going to be a Press Conference at UFL on Thursday 8th and there's to be cheque and product presentations by UFL to me and also to Malaysian Aids Foundation. It is indeed admirable for UFL to support my effort and at the same time contribute much needed funds to MAF. I hope more companies and individuals would come forward to do the same.

No comments: