Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ready to ride

On Thursday the 8th there was a press conference at UFL(Universal Fitness & Leisure) attended by members from Malaysia Aids Foundation represented by Datuk Maznah Jalil, the treasurer of MAF, Datuk Hj Naim the Deputy president of the Malaysian Cycling Federation, Dato Radha Krishnan, Managing Director of UFL and Datuk Malik Noor, Executive Director of UFL, me and members of the print media. During the function Dato Radha Krishnan presented a donation to the MAF. Coleman, Deuter and Suunto products were presented to me. It is indeed commendable for UFL to come forward to the aid of HIV positive sufferers and to support me in my attempt. A big thank you to UFL . Dato Krishnan also made a personal cash contribution on top of the company's products. At the same function, Datuk Naim also offered me tickets to the Olympic cycling events. That is indeed greatly appreciated. Thank You Datuk. Many are still asking when is my actual date of departure. It is on the 25th of September. I expect at least one person to ride along with me right up to the Thai border. I welcome other cyclist/s to join me even for just a few kilometers. That's all for now.

No comments: