Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Rest Day In Chumpon

Saturday 8th October 2011

Breakfast was at (Tum's) place where his wife Sani Suwansiri also runs a Florist shop. Interestingly the flowers are from Cameron Highlands. Most of the morning, Tum's daughter helped me out with my email and tried to post pictures in my blog. We didn't completely succeed though.



Din who was having a bad toothache the last few days had his tooth pulled out and as it rained in the afternoon we did nothing but rested in the room.

At 4.15 pm Din and I rode to the beach which is about 15km from Chumpon. The beach is very similar to that found in the East Coast of Malaysia and it is a favourite among the locals and some westerners who can spend several days just lazing around. Thailand has such a long coastline and the many beautiful islands around it that it is a favourite among holidaymakers who find them very affordable. We didn't spend too long on the beach as we had to rush back to town for dinner with our friends.


We had a sumptuous dinner hosted by my generous Thai friends and I am indeed indebted to them.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Joe said...

I'm following you on this map http://www.clickthai.de/Bilder/Karten/ThaiSouthMax.gif

Kuan Yee said...

Hi Adnan, Rest well and Have a Great Journey! Warm wishes n Salam from Goon & Kuan Yee