Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Staying on in gloomy Bangkok

Monday, 17 th October 2011

We checked out of the hotel in Samsen Rd ; Din heading back home and for me it will be a few days before I can be sure of what to do. I cannot cycle out to the north as the road leading out is still impassable and I hope I don't have to wait too long. I am lucky to have Somchai who is willing to put me up for a few days till I am able to resume cycling.




I have sent my bicycle to this shop in Samsen to have it serviced and checked so it is not a total waste of time. I may even need to change some parts.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Joe said...

This will give you some good rest!

shahrin said...

enjoy your stay in bangkok

ann said...

haiyaa.... bad timing, huh? So sorry to hear about u guys being stranded in such an exotic location... hope the situation will get better soon!!

Take care!