Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Meet the Minister

Hi,
Today is an exciting day. As arranged, I went to Parliament House to meet the Minister Of Youth and Sports and I must say the YB is really a pleasant gentleman . After the usual formalities I handed him the letter regarding my cycling proposal and without delay he glanced through it and immediately was on the phone talking to the KSU. He then turned to me and said that the Ministry would support my endeavor and give a cash sponsorship sufficient for my needs. Well, that I must say is a man of action. Thank you Datuk.

Here I must register my thanks to Datuk Johan Jaaffar who right from the start has played a big role in getting things moving . He can have all the teh tarik and the apam he likes the next time I see him at Warung Rus.

I still have many things to do before the official flag off from KBS on the 26th of May. The bicycle needs to be properly checked and serviced , spares to to acquire and other necessities to be checked to ensure that nothing is left out.

Tomorrow will be another hectic day to plan the schedule of the ride from Putrajaya to Bukit Kayu Hitam. This will be done with the collaboration of St John Ambulance Malaysia under Mr Burnard Yeo And the Ministry Of Youth and Sports. Hope all will turn out well.

That's all for now.

Regards,
Adnan

1 comment:

Anis Yusoff said...

Cikgu Nan

All the best to you sir. Please make sure you update your blog so that we know your whereabouts.

Didoakan semoga dipelihara Allah dan diberi kesihatan sepanjang perjalanan ke Beijing.

Salam,
Anis Yusal